Re: [RT] silly question

Now, all you dog lovers -- you ain't seen nothing yet.

Eight years ago, after waiting 10 years after losing our 14year old
mutt,
my wife (Pat) and I decided to obtain another dog.

A lady way outside of Houston advertised a "mistake".  She
was a
breeder of champion toy fox terriers.  She had a friend who had a
champion
Mini-Pincher.  They went to lunch.  The friend brought the
mini-pin with
her and left it in the run with the terrier bitch.  Guess what --
the bitch
came into heat while they were at lunch and there was a problem.

The lady with the terriers always brought the litters her dogs had
into
the kitchen for the first few weeks.  The house had at least 5
children
from ages of 7 or so to 16 or so and maybe 20 or 30 from all around
the neighborhood who came by.  Needless to say all these small
animals had plenty of young human love in their life.

We got the runt of this mixed litter -- BayBee was the name my wife
gave her.

Now, 8 years later and at a weight of 8 pounds, she goes with me to
the office every day and spends half of the work day in my lap and
the other half in my wife's lap.  Pat is my office manager and the
only
reason anything around the office keeps straight.

You cannot imagine anything that can take your mind off a
"bad"
or "dull" market condition like a beast such as this.

I could hope that all you dog lovers know as much enjoyment as
I have had from this mutt.

The message is, TAKE YOUR DOG TO THE OFFICE.

Clyde