  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 9:35
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] silly question
  Now, all you dog lovers -- you ain't seen nothing
  yet.Eight years ago, after waiting 10 years after losing our 14year
  old mutt,my wife (Pat) and I decided to obtain another dog.A lady
  way outside of Houston advertised a "mistake".  She was a breeder of
  champion toy fox terriers.  She had a friend who had a
  championMini-Pincher.  They went to lunch.  The friend brought
  the mini-pin withher and left it in the run with the terrier bitch.
  Guess what -- the bitchcame into heat while they were at lunch and there
  was a problem.The lady with the terriers always brought the litters
  her dogs had intothe kitchen for the first few weeks.  The house had
  at least 5 childrenfrom ages of 7 or so to 16 or so and maybe 20 or 30
  from all aroundthe neighborhood who came by.  Needless to say all
  these smallanimals had plenty of young human love in their life.
  We got the runt of this mixed litter -- BayBee was the name my
  wifegave her.Now, 8 years later and at a weight of 8 pounds, she
  goes with me tothe office every day and spends half of the work day in my
  lap andthe other half in my wife's lap.  Pat is my office manager and
  the onlyreason anything around the office keeps straight.You
  cannot imagine anything that can take your mind off a "bad"or "dull"
  market condition like a beast such as this.I could hope that all you
  dog lovers know as much enjoyment asI have had from this mutt.The
  message is, TAKE YOUR DOG TO THE OFFICE.ClydeAt 17:49