From: "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] silly question

I know this is way off topic and I will abid by list rules, but only after
one more violation describing the gentle nature and personal rewards Merlin
has given me.  Inspite of each transgression I instantly forgive him and
have learned to live more in the moment as is necessary when in a trade.  I
promise not to say another word.  There was a movie on TV in which the theme
was you can't trust a mongrel as you never know when he will turn on you.
So here this 90lb stranger is lying on my bed and I am wondering when he is
going to devour me, although he appeared to be much more than a mongrel.