size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2001
  11:49 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Fibonnaci
  Me too at times, Jimmy.

  EW is just a broad general roadmap that can be followed, that's all.
  I t tells you what might be around the corner and using very specific
  techniques namely a  5/35 oscillator (and a 5/17 and 10/70) to tell you
  whether a count change is eminent. It attempts to keep you out of trouble and
  on the right side of the trade. Money  management, discipline and trade
  size will however really dictate the success of any trader, as we all
  know.

  To answer your question, I have no idea at this point but can detail some
  possibilities. I do think this is an  important trading point
  potentially, however.

  The way I see it there are several possibilities (not predicting here
  justlooking at the possibilities)First (a bit bearish) the 5 wave
  sequence to the low is really a larger Wave1 (with a 5 wave sequence) and
  the ABC correction is a larger Wave 2.Meaning we have started large Wave 3
  down (minor 1:3 = minor wave 1 of bigWave 3) and may get a pullback (minor
  wave 2:3) that will not take out thewave C top.Second (bullish)
  the 5 wave sequence down is complete and Wave A is reallyWave 1 and Wave B
  is really Wave 2 and Wave C is really minor wave 1:3, andthe pullback to
  the trendline is minor wave 2:3 and we are headed up fromhere in which
  case the wave C high will be exceeded. (It is also possiblewave C will
  relabel as wave 1 still making this pullback wave 2?)Pick your poison?
  We will have to let the charts and AG (Alan) tell us thedirection. Bonds
  might be a clue in the short term, if they continue to move dramatically
  higher a recession with some teeth in it and most likely a weaker market. It
  is possible however that both stocks and bonds move in the same direction as
  opposed to opposite at this point in the economic cycle, as I have mentioned
  before, so that may not help either? This will be interesting going forward
  for sure!don ewers
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Jimmy