  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 11:25
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Bonds

  FWIW,
  The AGET 6/4 ma channel setup on the 60min gave off a wave 4 buy signal
  yesterday, so I am still leaning towards the fact that  bonds are headed
  higher as previously posted and supported on the daily, with backing and
  filling of course.

  I still think they can move together in the right economic conditions so
  this post is in no way reflective of what stocks will do. Is it possible AG is
  seeing something we are all missing, like in 1998?
  don ewers

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www.