[RT] S&P Breakout...

To me, the attached chart looks very much as if the
S&P is on the verge of breaking out of its trend and could be in for a
decent rally.   The only thing that bothers me is when you then look
at the bonds, which have had tree substantial up days, at the same
time.

Since the bonds have been running in the opposite
direction to the spoos, I find this a bit odd.  You will see from the
knocking on the door of the Contract High, well what are the spoos going to

Any thoughts anyone?

Bill Eykyn

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www.