  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 6:05
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] RINA Systems
  Software

  What is the web address for RINA?

  Thanks
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV
    mike
    To: <A
    title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 10:16
    PM
    Software
    Jerrym
    I own the Software for both TS 4.0 and SuperCharts 4.0 (They're the same
    piece of software) and I think if you're going to trade a diversified
    portfolio of futures, it's a good buy.  It does what it says it does
    and the information about trade returns and the charting capabilities are
    quite fierce.
    One caveat, however - even if a system looks good in Portfolio Evaluator,
    that doesn't mean it'll make money in real time - although you should be
    able to flag the really bad systems much more quickly.  You'll learn to
    appreciate the many dimensions of system analysis through this software.
    You can download a demo version of the software which works for like 30
    days from RINA systems - or they'll e-mail it to you so you should be able
    to get a more hands on feel for what its like.
    Strupp
    Jerry Rehert wrote:

      I'm looking for a copy of Portfolio
      Evaluator by Rina Systems that will work with  SuperCharts 4.0.
      Also any comments about the software, positive or negative, would be
      appreciated. You may
      contact me directly at   <A
      href="mailto:grehert@xxxxxxxxx";>grehert@xxxxxxxxx <FONT
      face=Arial>Thanks