[RT] Re: virus WSCRIPT.KAK.WORM

Dennis,

The question is how to balance the ease of use with the group with
common safety considerations. I would think by turning RT attachments
off, it would make it more difficult for members reading messages to
match them up with the proper files, not to mention the extra mouse
clicks to get the picture displayed.

I've always thought that people who are on this list were courteous
enough to take precautions with virus checking. I suppose one idea
would be to broadcast rules and then implement warnings and then
restrict those offenders from posting in the future. But, I guess my
preference would be to see self-policing fail first.

Any thoughts from others?