Re: learning fib

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
I have found it useful for looking at points for reversals and support,
but not&nbsp; for a system to trade from. It is good to look at because
you know that everyone else in the world is looking at.&nbsp; I feel a
system should have three parts: A timing tool, a momentum indicator, and
a price projection tool that gives entry, exit and stop pricing. Of course
every system should have money management.&nbsp; I noted on this discussion
group some people discussing a trading system based on the Fib principle.
Good luck in your search.&nbsp; When you finally find the holly grail,
let me know.&nbsp; Ira.

<P>Linda Swope wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000">Hello all,</FONT>&nbsp;I
would appreciate any feedback on my learning <FONT COLOR="#000000">Fibonacci
</FONT>ratios and basing a discretionary trading system on it.&nbsp;Every
TA book I own has a paragraph or a page, but no in depth discussion.&nbsp;
Can anyone recommend a book on fib?&nbsp;Is anyone out there using it primarily
for position trading?&nbsp; For day trading?&nbsp;All comments and input
appreciated!!Linda<FONT COLOR="#000000">Linda Swope</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000">Swope's Mountain Photography</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000">**Climb
the mountains &amp; get their good tidings; Peace will flow into you as
sunshine into flower;&nbsp; the winds will blow&nbsp; their freshness into
you &amp; storms their energy, &amp; cares will drop off like autumn leaves.&nbsp;
John Muir**</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>