Re: Time to Buy Gold?

Unless I have some bad ticks, which would not be unusual for gold, the recent high was a 2/3 retracement of the
April-September down leg. I see what you are talking about and there is also a little reverse head and shoulders
forming. Based upon current information I have an entry price of 297.2. I might even be convinced to buy 294.90,
and look for a short move to 296.7 and then 298.6. At that point you are in on the longer leg.  Good luck. Ira