Re: Hi TRIN and TICK

-----Original Message-----
From: H G Hayes <hgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 09, 1998 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: Hi TRIN and TICK

>TICK +400 OR -400 OFTEN PORTENDS FOR AN INTRADAY REVERSAL ON THE NEXT DAY.

Thanks for that info.  It is the combination that I'm wondering about.  I
know that TRIN's above 1 are bearish, and that negavtive TICKS are not good,
but they are not usually out of cync like they were today.  For example of
the TICK were around say +500 or so, the TRIN would be about .60 to .70, not
1.2 or something.