Golden Box vs GET

Howard,

Thanks for comparing the results to the MOB in GET and you are correct on some
of them the signal is in the same area of time and price. The GET program
gives out a lot more MOB signals than the Golden Box though. On other signals
like in silver it is substatntially different. GET is a good product.....do
you know how the MOB is caluclated?

By the way Howard, all I get out of this is a free beta test version and
perhaps a lower cost final version. I would rather see the posting of the
results of a software program so that I can judge for myself if they are what
they say they are than to read ad's like from Steve Cox who is always touting
his system with old charts and perfect trading signals.

Could we encourage other developers to show the before and after of their
products that are in developement, and as a result save lots of time chasing
after junk?

Regards
Mitch

owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> mitch ryder wrote:

> When I saw the post of this box, it looked very familiar, why? Because

> it is the same as the study in Advanced Gett called make or break. I

> took all the charts that were posted here to a freind that has ADV GEt,

> and used the mob, guess what it gave the same results. If you have

> access to ADV GEt you can see the same results. So it appears this is no

> new system!

> >  Can you give us some more info about the golden box software?

> >  Howard

> > Dear Howard and others

> > Attached is a stock chart with a golden box on it.

> > Here is what I recieved from the developers:

> > What is the Golden Box?

> > The golden box is a computer program designed to find highly probable
turning

> > points.  These turning points on average occur 20 or more time bars apart.
In

> > most cases when the golden box is used on

Mitch Ryder
Ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx