Re: GEN RE: Supercharts vs. Tradestation

       Try this web site?

  http:/members.aol/shalfpenny/index.htm

  Contact the person running this web site.  Years ago he sold stuff for
SuperCharts for programming!   I think you could programm SuperCharts
similar to TradeStation?  He may have something on his web site about it?
If not e-mail him and ask him about it!!   I have not checked his web site
lately, but I guess it is still up?   I think his name was Shawn HalfPenny
from Canada?  His company was Aztech Trading?

       Good Luck!!!!