GEN RE: Supercharts vs. Tradestation

I searched for this on DejaNews and found out that this (SC 2.0 only) "fix"
is actually not an add-on piece of software, but in fact a technique to
use.

If you have SC 2.0 and are interested, search for Supercharts and
powereditor.  On of the posts explains how to use the technique.

Please don't email me for it. I don't have SC and didn't save the post.