Re: LINE DROP OUTS

All,

     No need to purchase "Keep Alive" software. You will likely find
what you need at http://www.winfiles.com/apps/98/keepalive.html . There
are quite a few options, many FREE and available for immediate download.
However, make sure that the problem cannot be corrected simply by
changing a connection setting. Better not to add more to your system
than necessary. For example, when in IE 4.1, when I click View, Internet
Options, Connection, Settings, there is a checkbox for "Disconnect if
idle for __ minutes". If you have never unchecked this, or have
installed or reinstalled a browser or ISP, you may wish to verify the
setting.

                                        Darrin