Subject: Re: LINE DROP OUTS
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  10/31/98 11:39 AM

---- Alternative ------------------
I had the same problem with my Internet provider. After 20 minutes with no
activity I was unceremoniously disconnected. So I called my computer buddy and
asked him what can be done about it. He referred me to a program called STAY
CONNECTED 2.0, you can buy it at your local software store. Anyone trading with
PMB over the Internet does not need this program as their screens are auto
refresh to avoid this problem. Hope this helps.