Re: TO ALL THE IDIOTS......look at the COT data

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TO ALL THE IDIOTS......look at the COT data
  • From: CONkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 14:24:42 -0400 (EST)

I wouldnt put it past the FED one bit. And for all the nonbelievers of
conspiracy theorys.........you all have rose colored glasses on. Now I'm not
saying believe every UFO alien abduction fantasy BS story, but, when it comes
to the GOV, you never really know what the hell is going on. Just my opinion