Re: tbonds

tony - though i keep cnbc on in the background, one thing that you
cannot do is use them for being correct on whether the bond market is
holding up or not. FIrst of all, they prepare their text at one point
and read it at another. If you are daytrading, holding up does not
include a 1/4 or 1/2 point drop. but it might be to an anchor. I would
not use these guys as a cue for what bonds are doing. Also, they use
cash market prices, and I find the prices they have differ from ones I
see. They are usually not referring to futures and may be referring to
5PM closes while futures are at 3PM. The bottom line is let the market
tell you what to do, not the talking heads on CNBC, or the experts thye
trot out. Note this is not because the experts are necessarily wrong,
but they must be thinking in the same time frame as you are to make it
worth your while, and none of them are typically there to talk about day
trading!

steve