Re: LINE DROP OUTS

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I had the same problem with my Internet provider. After 20
minutes with no activity I was unceremoniously disconnected. So I called my
computer buddy and asked him what can be done about it. He referred me to a
program called STAY CONNECTED 2.0, you can buy it at your local software store.
Anyone trading with PMB over the Internet does not need this program as their
screens are auto refresh to avoid this problem. Hope this helps.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original Message-----</B><BR><B>From:
    </B>Peter (KKD) &lt;<A
    href="mailto:derivatives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>derivatives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>To:
    </B>RealTraders Discussion Group &lt;<A
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:
    </B>Friday, October 30, 1998 10:14 PM<BR><B>Subject: </B>LINE DROP
    OUTS<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>This is of the topic but probably someone
    can assist,</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have been&nbsp;
    incurring frequent line drop outs on my internet connection since I have
    been with a new ISP.&nbsp; The error message that come up is &quot; The
    connection to the server was reset&quot;.&nbsp; If anyone has experienced
    such a problem &amp; has been able to fix it (with utility software or what
    ever), please send me an email. </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Peter</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Oct 31 12:05:07 1998