Re: Forex and clyde's swings

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
Sorry&nbsp; wrong url&nbsp; its
<BR>&nbsp;http://xeno.licensed.com/clyde/forecasts/index.htm
<BR>gary bodnar wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
Hello
<BR>For more clyde's swingmachine charts on various currencies (spot and
crossrates) go to&nbsp; <A HREF="http://xeno.licensed.com/clyde/forecasts/images/index.htm";>clyde's
swing charts</A>
<P>Good Trading to you all..
<BR>Gary
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Oct 30 11:13:15 1998
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:24:30 -0700
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Richard Chehovin" <GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Galactic Daily FX Update

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=2>DENVER, CO, USA - GALACTIC DAILY FXUPDATE -
10/30/98</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<HR>
</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>SUMMARY</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>In the U.S., Advanced GDP was significantly higher than
expected; +3.3%<BR>against a 2.1% forecast.&nbsp; Coupled with the G7
announcement of a proposal<BR>aimed at bolstering the global financial system,
markets around the world<BR>have reacted favorably.&nbsp; The Brazilian Bovespa
was up, 6%, Hang Seng&nbsp; +2%,<BR>and presently the DJIA is up 95
points.&nbsp; In the U.S. fixed-income market,<BR>bonds are under duress as the
market contemplates a Business Week article<BR>which suggests that Fed Chairman
Greenspan is strongly considering future<BR>rate reductions; the 30 year
Treasury is off 1 point, yielding 5.08%.<BR>EUROPE</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>British Chancellor of the Exchequer Gordon Brown said that
there have been<BR>positive developments in the world economy since the meeting
of the IMF<BR>earlier this month.&nbsp; He specifically lauded Brazil and Japan
for their<BR>commitment to improving economic conditions in their respective
regions.<BR>Added Brown, &quot;In Europe we state it will be necessary to push
forward<BR>structural reforms, and in continental Europe preparing for the euro,
to<BR>reduce unemployment, to sustain conditions conducive to robust
domestic<BR>demand.&quot;<BR>ASIA/PACIFIC</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Across Asia, markets rallied in response to the G7 statement;
the Manila<BR>stock market rose 6% before slightly slipping and the peso broke
through a<BR>major resistance at 40.5.&nbsp; In Korea, a stock market rally was
led the buying<BR>of blue chips including Samsung Electronics; KOSPI +4%.&nbsp;
In Thailand, the<BR>central bank's chief economist, Apachna Waiquiandee, said
that the frazzled<BR>Thai economy may be bottoming out, despite monthly
indicators released on<BR>Friday.&nbsp; The latest data showed surpluses in the
external trade picture,<BR>however private investment and manufacturing indices
have contracted<BR>further.&nbsp; The baht hit a 12-month high this week and the
equity market has<BR>been trending upwards.<BR>AMERICAS</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Markets in Latin America gave a sigh of relief after coming
close to<BR>the brink of collapse as recently as yesterday.&nbsp; The MXN gained
8.5 centavos<BR>against the USD on news of the G7 statement.&nbsp; In Brazil, a
delegation headed<BR>to Washington to secure a multi-billion dollar credit line
from the IMF,<BR>seen as imperative to rescue the country's beleaguered
economy.&nbsp; The total<BR>package will be between $30-45 billion, and was only
agreed to once Brazil's<BR>austerity package was announced on Wednesday.&nbsp;
Brazil's plan alone was not<BR>considered sufficient for substantive recovery,
however the additional<BR>bailout funds are being perceived favorably by traders
around the globe.<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>The views expressed in this letter are those of Galactic FX
International, Inc. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Our </FONT><FONT size=2>information is based upon diverse
sources that we believe to be reliable,<BR>though the information is not
guaranteed.&nbsp; Our views and forecasts are subject&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>to change without notice.&nbsp; Galactic FX International,
Inc. may maintain long or </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>short positions in, and buy and sell, the currencies mentioned
in this letter.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Oct 30 11:42:18 1998