Re: OFF TOPIC: "Futures" magazine

Your frustration is well understood. You (we) must always ask?

WHAT DO THEY NEED ME FOR???

This really applies to everything. I go nuts when I hear all the
scamsters (why do most of them come from the southeast coast of
Florida??) pushing the "sure thing" moves in Precious metals. It's
like why don't you SHUTUP take a position and make a fortune. WHAT DO
YOU NEED ME FOR?? What,  do they care about you or your financial
future? Don't think so. The same goes for the "900 number" advisors.
If you can consistantly trade the markets and make a good living, are
you going to "share" this info with the world???  Yeah, for 2 or 3
grand a day with a 900 number who needs to trade?

Like I said previously...  I need a few thousand people to send me 20
or 30 bucks a month for my market opinions. I really am a nice guy. I
promise to do my best....

Gary

December puts ===> Standing in the Lemming Line.