OFF TOPIC: "Futures" magazine

RTs:

Was so outraged by a mailer from Futures mag. had to write a quick comment.
I'm sure many of you have received the same hype.

Highlights:

	"If you made less than 750% on your investments last year, read this..."

Then a variety of impossible positions with perfect top and bottom picking
and no risk management e.g. sell silver at 7.28, buy back at 4.97, profit
of $11,500 per contract or buy coffee at 124.75 sell at 157.50 for
$12,281.25 per contract.

	I don't subscribe, so I don't know the calibre of the mag, but this is the
kind of hype that gives futures a bad name.

PG