Re: Anyone have the latest Bradley projections?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Anyone have the latest Bradley projections?
  • From: "Terry S. Smith" <tesla@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 13:12:01 -0400 (EST)

Bradley long term is projecting heavy down into October 28th and a rally
into November 24th. Bradley short term is projecting a top on October 1st
and a bottom on the 23rd. Obviously If you had followed the heavy down into
the 23rd you would have gotten killed. This is why I really do not pay much
attention to "ASTRO" indicators. Learn how to trade your system and stick to
it. In my experience when I stop TELLING THE MARKET WHAT IT WILL DO my
equity rises when I demand that the market act a certain way I get my head
handed to me. Let the market action be your guide. As Joe Ross says in many
of his books "Trade the Truth". The truth being price action and price
action only. What else is there?

In the S&P's if the market overbalances in price and time the last rally I
start looking for support to come in at the 62% retracement level. Many
times if it is a true rally it will stop within 2 ticks of the 62%
retracement and then rally strong.  Go back to your charts and see how many
times in the past month the markets held 62% of a overbalance rally in
price, or time, or both. Good trading.