Re: Dow: Bearish confirmations comming in.

Bob et al,

My answer is that it depends on your view of the trend. After the large
break in the Spoos and Doos I see the market as being in a non-trending
congestion phase. Until new highs/lows are forthcoming I wont see the trend
as up or down. Many traders trade the swings of a congestion pattern with
various swing indicators such as momentum. Exactly how or what I'm trading
I consider my business. Good trading.

Brent

<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>