Re: Dow: Bearish confirmations comming in.

Hi, RTs,

Brent, I agree with your view and I went short SPZ8 today at 107700.  I was the
person who sent out an e-mail on Oct.9, 1998 that suggested a double top in
forming.  I got out of my short DJZ8 positions in that morning.  I want to
emphasize that I am not a stock trader--I am a currencies and commodities
trader.  So, I can be wrong.

I also went long gold today.

This is my personal opinion, not trading advice.

Mervin