GEN/MKT: What is this called?

Is there an indicator that measures movement with respect to the market?
Not Beta; that's volatility.  I'm looking for something that would vary
in value from a negative number to a positive one; a value of 1 would
indicate the security rises in price when the market rises in price, and
about the same amount.  A value of -2 would indicate the security drops
in price when the market rises (and vice versa), and about double the
amount.

Does such an indicator exist?

--
If God had meant us to be naked, we would have been born that way
http://www.unixgeek.com/cgi-bin/motd.pl - PGP email preferred