Re: GEN: Any ideas on a good day trading software package?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: GEN: Any ideas on a good day trading software package?
  • From: gary gray <ggray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:06:07 -0400 (EDT)

Buyer Beware...  Having watched and viewed traders' results for YEARS,
I (nor any of my associates)  have ever seen results from any so
called "Software". You would think that from all the "software" out
there, and all of the people and programers one would find someone
willing to sell a system applied to some "software" that produces
consistant results.  Sorry doesn't exist.
One of the best yet not widely known examples of what I am saying
is/was Welles Wilder paying someone $one million for the "Delta
phenomenon". For a short time Wilder offered it for $10,000 and now it
is obtainable for a few hundred. Anyone retired or floating around on
a yacht from trading profits using "software". Nope!
Even the infamous "Turtles" have had their head handed to them in the
past couple of years.

Luck to all!  (you need it)

Regards,

Gary

I trade therefore I am  (doesn't mean I make a living at it though)....