RE: GEN: Parabolic

Conrad,
Very interesting thoughts - thanks.

I am using Parabolic with intra-day breakout systems using 3-minute bars of
index futures.
I am not too concerned with the gap at the beginning of the trade.  I use a
fairly tight stop-loss initially, then let the parabolic stop kick-in once
it has advanced past my entry price.

What I liked about it was its seeming ability to get out near the top of a
move.   I havent found any other indicator which gets me out at a top so
nicely.

Thanks again for your ideas on fiddling with the parameters.
Peter Ryan