Re: FUTR GEN: FEAR!! Example

This all comes down to:

A) Are you smart and do you believe in technical and behavioral analysis

-or-

B) Do you want to wait for Abby Cohen to change her mind at the bottom?

The markets are ultimately driven by fundamentals. But, crowds act
similarly and have acted similarly throughout human history to similar
stimuli. This is predictable to a large degree. Whether you use Walt's
fear index, Elliott Wave Theory, Gann, classical technicals or some
combination of it all, this is the only analysis that predicts the
market. The market is social. Traders are social. You cannot predict
what I will do, or what Walt will do, but you can, with some degree of
probability, forecast what the group will do.

One other thing, even if everybody believed in this sort of analysis
(and most of the idiots out there do not), it still would work!