Re: FUTR GEN: FEAR!! Example

I've got to disagree once again Walt.

1. I think your indicators are excellent
2. I think they have nothing to do with human emotions

How do you know what every trader is thinking of at all times?
Did you interview every trader that day to see if they were scared or greedy feeling?
There are millions of traders and they are thinking on a million different things...and many "market wizards" say they never let emotion into the equation since they trade mathematically. If a person trades "purely mechanically"...then he cannot even become "scared" or "greedy"

It is impossible to even test such a hypothesis

"believe in science, math, and double-blind studies"
                                            --me

http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/