Re: GEN: Astrology

Hello Realtraders,

     Just wanted to revisit an old post from the current perspective.
The talk was of a crash prediction by Arch Crawford on August 28. As I
see it now, the market has traded as much as 1000 points lower since,
and has yet to retake the high of that day. Further, the market fell the
extreme of nearly 1000 Dow points within 2 daily bars of the forecast. I
do not believe in the pass or failure of one inflection point as
indicative of the viability of an entire methodology with as many
variations as practioners, but posts such as the one below beg for a
reply. Additionally, I believe Crawford's initial crash warning was in
mid-July. People thought he was a nut then too. I seem to remember
Hulbert, the people who professionally track the performance of
newsletter producers, rated Crawford at the top.

                                               Darrin,
                                               Gphx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. No affiliation or recommendation, just trying to keep eyes open.