Re: GEN: Astrology

Steve FYI,
Chris Carolan, in one of his market letters dating back to 1990 called a top
in the equity markets for the later part of July '98.  YES 8 years ago.  As
for asto work, a friend of mine that has written a well know program which has
the ability to do various astrological analysis gave a seminar in London about
6 months ago.  He told me that he couldn't believe how many people there were
using astrology in their trading and that a number of the large banks their
have astro-analysts "behind
closed doors in back offices" that trade currencies.  I don't want to get into
the subject to much but let me tell you of another individual.  This guy that
I worked with for a number of years was able to forecast hurricanes here in
New England based on his astrological analysis.  He now works for one of the
largest hedge funds in the US.  And also, Bonnie Lee Hill had made a forecast
a couple of years ago calling for drought in the mid west which came to pass.
I think her work is astro based as well.
Bottom line is I like to see allot of skeptics and nonbelievers for reasons I
won't get into.
Good luck to all