Swing Statistics - US Bonds

Enclosed is a .GIF image for those of you having problems opening the
Excel file / do not have Excel.

It is the captured image from an Excel spreadsheet which analyzes Bonds
futures back to
1979 (back adjusted data).

The data was created with list member Clement Ong's Gann Swing tool for
Omega, previously made available on this list.

There were 733 swings during this period using 2 bar pivots.

I am new to this so I included info such as Std Dev that I have read
about. I am sure it could be improved upon.

I know there are some SS (statistically savvy) people on the list so I
thought I would seek feedback on the usefullness of this kind of info.

Better ways to present the info ? Better charts ? Any ideas ?

Any traders who actually use such methods to improve their track record
ie. actually adding value ? How do you apply the info to actual trading
?

Seems like a worthwhile project for the Realtraders Group PROVIDED it is
not research for the sake of it - we should always focus on adding value
rather just adding complications in the guise of indicators, statistics
etc.

Group or private feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\USbonds.gif"