Sore thumb Dow

I'm in the mood to toot my horn a little. Just thought I'd say that my sore
thumb divergence call was pretty accurate. I'll bet that Mr. Quinns linear
regression slope was shouting divergence too. I use a similar indicator.
It's funny to me how we get a half days pullback and the down move is OVER.
Wishful thinking maybe. If there is an obvious divergence on the monthly
Dow it just isn't likely to get over in a month or even 3 mts. Haven’t they
ever heard that 1 day does not a trend make. My rough(by the thumb) Dow
forecast is for a low around 7000 and then a large scale number 2 rally but
not to new highs and then TROUBLE.

Since I got mentioned with some product vendors on the list I guess I will
have to put something together to sell. JUST KIDDING.

So is everyone richer this week? Paraphrasing DOC the best traders know how
not to lose so, learn how not to lose. It all gets much easier after that.
Next we need to learn how to grow, compound those earnings and interest.

Brent