FuturesOnline

Hi, RTs,

I have been using FuturesOnline for 2 months.  One thing that annoys me
is the wrong and/or not-up-to-date account information.  For example, I
got out my BOZ8 at a profit today.  However, my account shows that I
lost $129,708 per contract on my soybean oil trade.

I am not a day trader.  But I can understand the frustration about
FuturesOnline from RT daytraders.  I was shocked on my last sugar
trade-- the price went through my stop by 3 ticks and my stop loss
orders were not filled!

I look up my account and it says that "Percentage change in account
value for today:  -530.42 %. "  This sort of error is unbelievable.

I will not change my broker for now because LFG is actually better than
my last brokerage firm.

Mervin