Re: Chicago vs New York

Over the years I have avoided trading the NY markets because of , what I
feel, is unethical practices. Underscore, what I feel. Every time I would
complain about a bad fill or a non response to a request, the answer was , "
if you don't like it trade somewhere else." So I took the advise. I had
complained to my broker and the reply was to put in specific orders at
specific prices.  Have you ever seen a 1 lot control a market. Try it some
time. It is amusing. So over the years I have traded were the odds were not
so one sided. Ira.