Re: Chicago vs New York

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Chicago vs New York
  • From: Peter G <ktata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 18:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

>Please do not send e-mail!!

Dean

Please refrain from comments of this nature.

If you take issue with any statement, you are free to state your opinion as
is any other member of RT.

I may have overstated my opinion in an attempt at humor. Some persons will
agree, others will disagree and I do not represent myself as an expert of
any kind. I have found the fills on the CSC to be quite poor and also that
the data they transmit to be more error prone.

PG