Re: GEN: Ken's Astrological Trading

Tonight I enclosed a picture of a third scenario that I did not bring up. This out come is
unlikely, but possible. My work points at this stage to prices returning to about 62.25
level on or about October 2 through 5.

I am guessing that the open tomorrow will be close to the blue dot below the yellow line in
the picture. If this comes to pass near the open of the session, I am selling--if not, I am
waiting until Monday. My guts are whispering way down. Mars-Saturn Aspect on Thursday,
Venus-Saturn Aspect on Monday, New Moon on Sunday, people thinking that they ought to take
their profits/losses, and an impending COF report. With these in mind, might be more sellers
than buyers.

Enough of me, I will sell LCZ at the market if the price exceeds today's high in the early
part of the session, out if the price broaches the sharply sloped yellow line (64.80-85). If
I am right and we have a good tumble, I take the bucks home at or near the close.

good night all.

--
Ken Macht  macht@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\lc8z917a.gif"