GEN: Ken's Astrological Trading

>>    NO ONE TRADES ASTROLOGY.

>These statements are simply wrong. I, for one use planetary cycles (that' really
>what it is as I ascribe no symbolism to the planets).

Very cool; someone actually trading it!  Yes indeed, this is exactly what
I wanted to stir up!!  "Show me the trades!!"

>Financial Astrology is no less valid than any other technique and I consider it
>better and more valid than most.
>
>Since you asked for realtime trades, I shall endeavour to post my trades prior to
>market's open and we'll see. Tonight, after my homelife settles, I shall post a few
>charts for your perusal and edification.

Outstanding!!  If you can demonstrate some of this in real-time, you
might just get me and others interested in it as a valid technique.
My upbringing causes me to view it right up there with reading
chicken entrails, selling the dow because Elway made a great play, and
asking my psychic advisor if I should exit my short on copper...but
data has made me change my mind in the past.

>Lastly, could someone post to me either the DJIA or the SP500 index (not futures)
>data for at least 23 years (weekly is fine) so that I can demonstrate some
>relationships in an area near and dear to both the stock folks but also the futures
>folks. I do not trade nor follow closely the stock market other than its effect on
>the over all economy, so I will be learning something too. I would prefer a longer
>time frame, but I'll be happy with what I get.

I'm a little more dubious of this, why has already been fully discussed
here.  Real winning trades will impress me more.

Thank much Ken for taking this up!

-kevin

ps: as for those who suggested that asking for real trades is asking to
    be "spoon fed"...well, I can learn guitar by reading music, and I
    can learn guitar by sitting down with a master and watching, talking
    playing with and learning.  Both have their benefits.  But if you
    say you are a master and when I say "show me a little" you point to your
    book of music and refuse to demonstrate...pardon me if I'm a little
    dubious of your true skill.  This is the simple reason I'm not highly
    interested in abstract discussions of trading theory; I've read much
    of that, seeing real applications is far more instructive.