Re: Astrology Isn't Used to Trade, Period.

<< In summary, I have found astrology to have validity and be highly useful in
 my trading. However, if you do not know how to trade, or you are a
 beginner, used alone it will be as useless as any other indicator often
 initially fixated upon by novices such as stochastic, rsi, etc., etc.

 Regards,

 Tom Alexand >>
good morning

i totally agree
when  technicalls  and   fundomentalls agree  i buy or sell  2
when tech fundment and seasonality agree i buy or sell 3
when  tch fundmemt  seasonality  and astrology agree 1 buy or sell 4
majority win
Ben