Re: S&P-- Andrews Lines

I didn't take RJ's class,,,so I'm not an expert on his stuff.
I only have so much knowledge about RJ's methodology to the extent that Renate once told me about how to pick pivots to anchor the fork.
First blue circle is ellipse projection for the end of wave 4.
It coincides with RJ's cross mark.
2nd and 3rd blue dots are the projction we can derive from RJ's cross marks.

Again,,,I'm not an expert on RJ's stuff.