Re: S&P-- Andrews Lines

Hi Mitch,
I don't know of the software "precision trader" but i do use
the Andrews technique and my target is similar to yours
, 895 in 3 days. Could you send me the link for Precisiontrader
website.
Also , does anyone know where i can get approx 100 years of DowInd
data in metastock format, your help would be appreciated,
thanks
Jerry S.