Re: S&P-- Andrews Lines

Hi Rt er's
For a while I've been thinking about plucking down the bucks for the Andr˙
ews
Course from Ron Jaenisch. A few of you have mentioned to me that you are
somewhat familiar with the techniques. They appear to apply well to the S˙
&P
here.

If we label the S&P swings ABCDE (today is E) and draw the median line fr˙
om
pivots ----Bottom, A, B. The prices halted when they made it to the media˙
line. Then they went down to make pivot D and today they stoped today at ˙
the
median line using pivots B,C,D.

Near as I can tell the next target is about 920. Use today's high ˙

the low on 9/1 and the high on 8/25...S&P cash not futures.

Has anyone bought his software precision trader?
The methods appear to work in the S&P, currencies and metals. Has anyone ˙
used
them sucessuflly stocks?

Thanks
Mitch