Re: GEN:Astrology

Hi Y'all,

>The whole point of Astrology being relevant has nothing to do with
>physical phenomena! The point is that there may be a behvioral effect,
>much like the basis for any form of technical analysis. That is all that
>is needed. I am not saying it works or that it is relevant because I
>have never studied it, but the point is that if it works, it works
>because of the human psyche and nothing else.

I have a water garden and raise goldfish. The goldfish always spawn
during the Full Moon -- whether they can actually SEE the Full Moon
has nothing to do with their activity.

The funny thing is this. That is EXACTLY the same time of the
month that my husband is most interested in "spawning".

The fish are definitely NOT affected by the human psyche.

More later,

Bonnie Lee Hill