Re: GEN: Astrology

<< I am a technical analyst who is pretty well known in the institutional
 arena on the bond market side, but I am not a trader. My feeling is that
 bonds are getting very near a top of some sort. Not sure if it will be
 the final top, but there is more short term downside than up side. We
 could easily rally on Tuesday morning on the back of the Greenspan
 statements from Friday, and if we don't, we could really be in trouble
 here. I still prefer one more new high, but recent inverse correlation
 w/stocks could prevent that new high.

 Steve >>
i agree short term we made a top
my  bottom  for this move is  in the  123 16-124 16
next leg up   129-130 date   for this run up  11/01/98-11/07/98