Re: Bounced replies /MISC.

In a message dated 9/5/98 8:33:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, chrisj@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<<        Chris Jackson <chrisj@xxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi,
 thanks for your input.
 Can you please e-mail me your ela.
 aol doesn't open a mime file.
 Thanks in advanced.
 Mark

Chris and other RT's:

Very glad that my indicators have kept their users on the correct side of the
market.
As previously posted, Feel free to distribute, but please make sure you
reference how you received them.

BTW, any feedback on their use? And how about some of you who have received
them posting some examples from other markets, so we can start discussing some
stuff other than Gary in Hawaii.

As an aside, The moderators can throw off anyone they please at anytime-knew
that coming in, and at times they can be a little heavy handed, did not know
that coming in, but know that now. Who cares?

What has been most irksome about this forum lately is that there is very
little real sharing of strength/weeknesses of various methods, and ideas to
improve methods /trading skills, and sharing of new indicators for realtraders
to test/evaluate.

Back in the first part of August I provided Forum members indicators that
would have helped traders make a LOT of $$.

I also provided follow-up commentary on their use with price targets.

Did anybody use the information, use it to supplement stuff they use,
etc.?

Posts with targets and commentary was once a regular feature of this forum.
Getting to be a thing of the past. Let's use some of that pent up frustration
try to change that, not nick pick a lot of other less important "stuff"

 Terry Quinn