FUT: BO8Z, CL8V, CD8Z trades

RT'rs:

  I've entered into 7 positions in the last few days.  My basic reasons
  and current management approach to three of them are below.  I'm interested
  in any feedback/insights into how you might manage these trades.

  1.  BO8Z, long 2 contracts, one entered several trade days ago at 2430
      via market order, one entered two days ago via a stop buy at 2413.
      Current price: 2459.

      Reason for entry: strong comparative strength of BO versus rest of
	grain complex, net long commercials, bearish public sentiment,
	and a bottom structure that indicates "trend change".

      Stop: 2352, a little below recent lows.  Violation of these lows
	violates my hypothesis of an intermediate term trend change from
	down to up.

      Profit exit strategy: I'm going to trail stops for now.  I'm looking
	for a largish up move in BO, and I'll take some oscillation in
	the interim to get it.

  2.  CL8V, long 1 contract, entered via a stop buy at 13.82, filled at
      14.03 (gap open yesterday).  Current price: 14.59.

      Reason for entry: bottoming action in CL, stop placed above downtrend
        line, entry could/should signal at least short term trend change.

      Stop: 13.94 (for Friday; haven't decided yet for Monday), any turnaround
	back through the low of Thursday's breakout would indicate the break
	is false, and since I get in close to the low, this is a very small
	exposure for my position.

      Profit exit strategy: haven't decided yet; a quick glance at today's
	action doesn't clarify it for me, either.  I might shoot for a quick
	profit high up in today's range, and look to reenter later after
	a pull back, or I may try to ride this as a more significant
	trend change for a while.  Suggestions?

  3.  CD8Z, long 1 contract, entered via a stop buy that was positioned at
	6454 (or thereabouts, I forgot exactly), and got filled at 6555
	a few days ago on the huge gap up open.  Horrendous fill!  Now
	the price has rallied up to my entry (.6558 as of Friday's close).
	What to do now?  How much upside does CD have?  My stop on Friday
	was set at .6472; I've been putting it right under the recent small
	up days lows, because I'm been very concerned this thing is going
	to start dropping through the floor again, and I want out at the
	first sign of trouble.  Today's been good to me.  Any suggestions
	on how to manage it from here?

Thanks traders,

-k