Re: WARRIOR TRADER - ACTION PLAN

Hi E.

With reference to your last message I thought you may be interested to know
that the ACTION plan is, in fact the plan of the Japanese Samurai who are
actually practising the art of Aikido.  Dr. McCall , like Steven Segal, has
his 6th dan in aikido.  Aikido meaning "the Way of energetic harmony"  aiki
meaning - blending with oncoming energy.
kiai - meaning - to send and focus energy - usually used by the samurai when
they launch and attack.  (trade!!).
I think you may have mininterpreted his philosophy.  It is predominantly based
on blending with the market.  Not chasing trades - be patient and wait for the
trades to come to you.
Following the trade through to the end not unlike finishing the fire walk to
the end(unless you want to loose your feet!!)
Actually after completing the seminar I wanted to practice Aikido.  Do you
enjoy it and does it help with your trading?
Thanks,
Donna