Commercial and Personal Hype

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Rather that boot em out why not give them their
own forum. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I dont like getting mountains of tripe. However,
I can</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>delete it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Sep 02 19:38:02 1998