Re: Gary In Hawaii

Rick,

  You make some very good points, but for your information, on several
occasions I spoke with Gary regarding the content (or sometimes lack
thereof) in his messages and asked that he revise some of his future
comments.  This was in an attempt to try to maintain the quality and
integrity of the Forum based on our Policy Objectives and Directives
Statement which we constantly send out to the members.

  Further, over the last two weeks, I received numerous emails from other
members, asking that I do something about Gary's bolstering and  insults.
I spoke to him, essentially I warned him.  The complaints continued.  I had
no option... I felt that in the best interest of the forum, it would be
better to remove him and I think that was the right decision.

I hope everybody understands.
Sincerely,
John Boggio
PS If anyone has any further comments regarding this issue, please contact
me or Eddie privately.  Thank you.